Aweber Review – 2019
Price: 30 days free trial, after the trial period you will undergo the following pricing.
- Hosting and email list that contains up to 500 subscribers: $19/month
- 501 to 2,500 subscribers: $29/month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $69/month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $149/month
- More than 25,000 subscribers, contact Aweber for quotation.
- 14% discount for paying quarterly
- 14% discount for paying yearly
- Some discounts for students and non-profit organizations
Owner: Tom Kulzer
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
Aweber is an email marketing service provider, it helps online business owners send automated email sequences and newsletters. It offers its customers effective email marketing service. It caters email marketing service to both newbies and experts, helps small business owners build, maintain and send emails to their mailing lists.
Pros # 1 – Provides with the following features:
- The ability to import / host an email database
- A wide range of templates
- Marketing automation functionality
- A responsive email designs
- RSS / blog to-email functionality
- Segmentation options
- Phone, email and live chat support
Pros # 2 – Can upload the following file formats:
Pros # 3 – Provides one of the largest sets of e-newsletters and email templates available with more than 700. Unlimited outgoing emails during the first month, and live webinars.
Pros # 4 – Of using this product
- It is user friendly
- Support options are better than the competing products
- It integrates neatly with a good range of third party tools and apps
- Email templates are responsive.
- Segmenting data is easy and can be used both field contents and user activity to create your segments.
Pros # 5 – Integration with the following platforms;
- GoTo Webinar
Pros # 6 – for using Aweber;
- Ability to preview emails before sending out.
- Ability to create and edit of newsletters.
- Ability to collect phone numbers of subscribers
- Provision of spam protection
Cons #1 – For using this product:
- There are cheaper alternatives available in the marketing
- Poor RSS email template
- Limited pricing packages No mobile tracking and management
Cons # 2 – For using Aweber:
- Disallows importing contact lists from other providers.
- Anti spam policy which prohibits from adding contacts who does not sent subscription.
Who is Aweber For?
This product is for individuals and businesses with some email marketing background who want to maintain personal connection with their existing customers and prospects.
Aweber Tools & Training
Provides tutorials training videos for the following topics:
- Getting started guide
- How to set up autoresponder for email marketing
- Email marketing for beginners
Provides New Tools to Help Customers Better Marketing Emails
- Aweber’s Email Libs – Offers 50 email copy templates for free, just select a template, fill in the blank and ready to send.
- What’s Your Email Writing Style? “ Quiz – Four questions in four minutes to help customers figure out their writing style. It helps customer utilized their strengths and enhance them for email campaign.
- How to Write an Engaging Welcome Email “ Infographic – Provides welcome message to new subscribers after joining the mailing list.
Its support is one of the stand-out features of the product. Phone support, email support and live chat support are all available.Furthermore it has a very conspicuous contact number email details at their contact page without any further hassle. Support Team can be contacted from 8:AM to 8: PM ET Monday – Friday. While email and live chat are available 24/7, as well as the following;
- Video tutorials – on different topics from account setup to integrating your Aweber account.
- Live webinars – tackle on teaching users on subjects related to email marketing.
- A knowledge base – hundreds of articles on email marketing software and troubleshooting.
- Weekly blogs – offering email marketing guides.
- Social media – is the venue where you can bring up your concerns.
My Final Opinion of Aweber
Overall this product is a great email marketing tool. This may not be the greatest available in the market. However, considering its reasonable price and user’s friendly features I would say that this is a key solution for email marketing.
Despite of some noted disadvantages or cons, still advantages or pros outweigh the former. Hence, the verdict is overwhelming yes this product is really legitimate. If you are really serious in running email marketing campaign, Aweber is the best option period. Not yet convinced? Please check video testimonial below.